Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Ballistics Explained...In Plain Language
The physics of firearms and ammunition can be difficult to understand, with numerous technical terms and definitions that warrant explanation. In Big Book of Ballistics
, author and ballistics expert Philip Massaro lifts the veil. He explains interior, exterior and terminal ballistics in plain language.
Massaro takes you on a journey that starts inside the cartridge case and terminates on the other side of a blasted-out target. Whether new or experienced, your knowledge of bullet performance and choice will be pushed to the absolute limit, as the world of factory and custom bullet and component choices is revealed.
No dry technical manual, Big Book of Ballistics
relies on Massaro's worldwide pursuit of small, medium and dangerous game adventure in heart-pounding true stories that make the science of ballistics as real as it gets.
Inside the book:
- The terminology of ballistics in plain language
- How to choose the best ammunition
- Successful long-range shooting principles
- Terminal ballistics of hunting, target and self-defense bullets
- Illustrative charts/graphs depict comparisons between bullet shapes, trajectories and wind drift
Modern developments in bullet technology can greatly enhance hunting and shooting performance. Understand the ballistic benefits with Big Book of Ballistics